Missed the conference? Watch a recap of each day.
Day 1 Conference Recap
Day 2 Conference Recap
Day 3 Conference Recap
Available now: Watch the Grand Plenary Sessions from the entire conference
Join nearly 2500 thought leaders in American health care quality improvement at this premier learning and action event, brought to you by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Welcoming attendees from across the health care spectrum, the conference will explore how patients, advocates, providers, researchers, and the many leaders in health care quality improvement can develop and spread solutions to some of America’s most pervasive health system challenges.
The 2018 CMS Quality Conference (formerly QualityNet) will be the most expansive yet, with both new and existing participants from programs across CMS, HHS, and community stakeholders.
The collaborative format of the conference, and strong focus on putting patients first using data-proven outcomes is underscored by this year’s conference theme, Patients First. The conference will highlight new strategic directions and priorities among all stakeholders and expand collaborations for high-quality, affordable, patient-centered care.
Expect to experience interactive learning sessions, master classes for continuing education credit, and engaging seminars and keynote addresses spanning vast areas of interest including but not limited to:
- Population Health Improvement, Health Equity & Rural Health
- Person & Family Engagement
- Harmonization, Technical Assistance & Communication
- Innovation in Evaluation & Learning Systems
- Value, Incentives & Reporting
- IT Infrastructure
- Behavioral Health, Prevention & Treatment
- Safer Care & Burden Reduction
- Maternal and Infant Health
- Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
- Chronic Disease Management